Pigpen Radio’s vision is of a happy, enlightened, engaged global community.
Pigpen Radio aims to …
- Improve happiness and wellbeing with positive music
- Raise awareness of global issues with conscious music
- Provide a platform for creators to share their works
- Support alternative and fairer copyright licensing
- Empower positive change within communities
Pigpen Radio was launched in February 2011 and begun as an experimental offshoot of long running Bristol party Pigpen Social. Over the years Pigpen Radio has grown from strength to strength, continuing to broadcast a quality selection of positive and conscious music to listeners all over the world.
- 90 hours of music (1400 songs) on the playlist
- 5 hours of new music (70 songs) added each month
- 110 listeners average per hour from every region in the world
We are always interested in hearing and supporting new music. Do you have music you would like to share with the world? Send an email to email@example.com
All music on our playlist is Creative Commons licensed or directly licensed. We do not have licenses from PRS or comparable licence collection organisations. To play your music we require permission from the relevant copyright holders. Please only send us your music if you can provide this permission.