Pigpen Radio is a social enterprise radio station based in Bristol, England. We are all about positive conscious music. Our eclectic playlist features reggae, funk, hip hop, ska, dub, trip hop, downtempo, afrobeat, swing, jazz, and more. Listen in popup player
We are always interested in hearing and supporting new music. Do you have music you would like to share with the world? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to improve wellbeing with positive music and raise awareness of important issues with conscious music. Find out more
To submit music for consideration or get in touch to say hello email email@example.com
Pigpen Radio’s vision is of a happy, enlightened, engaged global community.
Pigpen Radio aims to …
- Improve happiness and wellbeing with positive music
- Raise awareness of global issues with conscious music
- Provide a platform for creators to share their works
- Support alternative and fairer copyright licensing
- Empower positive change within communities
Pigpen Radio was launched in February 2011 and begun as an experimental offshoot of long running Bristol party Pigpen Social. Over the years Pigpen Radio has grown from strength to strength, continuing to broadcast a quality selection of positive and conscious music to listeners all over the world.
- 90 hours of music (1400 songs) on the playlist
- 5 hours of new music (70 songs) added each month
- 110 listeners average per hour from every region in the world
All music on our playlist is Creative Commons licensed or directly licensed. We do not have licenses from PRS or comparable licence collection organisations. To play your music we require permission from the relevant copyright holders. Please only send us your music if you can provide this permission.