Pigpen Radio is a social enterprise radio station based in Bristol, England. Our eclectic playlist features reggae, funk, hip hop, ska, dub, trip hop, balkan, swing, jazz and everything inbetween listen in popup player
We aim to improve wellbeing with positive music and increase awareness of important global issues with conscious music. We support creative commons and fairer music licensing find out more
We are always interested in hearing new music. If you have music you would like us to consider playing get in touch
Sat02May2015The Farm, St Werburghs, Bristol
Pigpen Radio Presents
Pigpen Social 8th Birthday Hoedown - Return to The Farm!
Saturday 2nd May 2015 midday to midnight at The Farm Pub, St Werburghs, Bristol
Roll up! Roll up! Pigpen Social is back and we are celebrating our 8th birthday with a hoedown! Live music, Pigpen DJs, fun cycling activities, free bike workshops, free book shop and more. Oink! Oink!
Dr Bike, free safety checks and adjustments
Children's bicycle carousel with traditional fairground soundsystem
Pedal powered spin painting
Pedal powered smoothie maker
Pedal powered off grid soundsystem
Light bulb challenge, generating electricity with pedal power
Contraptions and trailers exhibition
Refurbished bicycle exchange and shop, low cost kids and adult bikes
Accessories shop, fully stocked with all the essentials
Bicycle frame specialist spray shop
Thank you to all our collaborators on this event: APE Project, Batala Bristol, Book-Cycle, Bubaking, Better By Bike, Bristol Pedal Revolution, Cycletricity, The Farm Pub, Happy City, Julian House Bike Workshop.
Get in touch
Pigpen Radio aims to …
- Improve happiness and wellbeing with positive music
- Increase awareness of important global issues with conscious music
- Provide a international platform for up & coming musicians to promote their art
- Support alternative and fairer copyright licensing
Pigpen Social parties aim to …
- Engage with attendees regarding important local and global issues
- Provide an environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge
- Empower attendees to create positive change in their communities
- Raise awareness of the organisations activities
- Raise funds for the organisations activities
- Deliver a fun party!
All music on our playlist is Creative Commons licensed or directly licensed or royalty free. We do not have a license from PRS or any other comparable licence collection organisation. To play your music we require permission from the relevant copyright holders, so please only send us your music if you can provide this permission.